Indian Navy Sailor Offline Application 2021: Indian Navy has published a recruitment notification for enrollment of Sailors for Direct Entry Petty Officer, Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)and Matric Recruits (MR) through Sports Quota Entry 01/2021 Batch on its website – joinindiannavy.gov.in. Eligible unmarried male candidates can apply for eligible post by offline application submition for the post of Indian Navy Sports Quota Recruitment in the prescribed format on or before 07 March 2021.
Sportsmen who have participated at International / Junior or Senior National Championship / Senior State Championship/ All India Inter-University Championship in Athletics, Aquatics, Basketball, Boxing, Cricket, Football, Gymnastics, Handball, Kabaddi, Volleyball, Weightlifting, Wrestling, Squash, Fencing, Golf, Tennis, Kayaking & Canoeing, Rowing, Shooting, Sailing & Wind Surfing can apply for India Navy Sailor Sports Quota 2021.
Dates to Remember:
- Last Date for Offline Application: 07-March-2021
- Last Date for candidates of North East, J&K, Andaman & Nicobar, Lakshadweep & Minicoy Islands: 14-March-2021
- Direct Entry Petty Officer
- Matric Recruit (MR)
- Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR)
- For Initial Training Period : 14,600 INR/month
- After Training Period : 21,700 – 43,100 INR/month + 5200 INR MSP + DA (As Applicable)
Direct Entry Petty Officer :
- 12th passed in any stream or equivalent examination
- Team Games – Should have participated at International /National/State level at junior /senior level or represented a University in the Inter-University tournament.
- Individual Events -Should have attained a minimum of 6th position in Nationals (seniors) or 3rd position in National (juniors) or 3rd position in the Inter-University meets.
- Age Must be 17 to 22 years
Senior Secondary Recruit (SSR) :
- 12th passed in any stream or Equivalent examination.
- Should have participated at International/National/State level or represented a University in the Inter University tournament.
- Age must be 17 to 21 Years.
Matric Recruit (MR) :
- 10th passed/equivalent.
- Age Must be 17 to 22 Years.
- No extra Qualification Required.
How To Apply For This Job Posts :
The eligible candidates can submit their applications in the prescribed format along with necessary documents to “The Secretary, Indian Navy Sports Control Board, 7th Floor, Chankya Bhavan, Integrated Headquarters, Mod (Navy), New Delhi 110021″ latest by 07 March 2021.