Result of SBI PO Mains 2020:
The State Bank of India (SBI) has released the results of a major test for the Recruitment of Probationary Officers. All those people who will be enrolled in the SBI PO Main 2021 Exam can now download the shortlisted candidates for category 3 (Interview) via the official SBI.i.e.sbi.co.in the website.
The SBI PO Main 2020 Exam was held on 29 January 2021. The same result was uploaded to the official SBI website in PDF format. Candidates whose name is on the results list are eligible to appear in the interview round which is expected to be held in February / March. Similar consent cards will soon be uploaded to the official website. All baptismal candidates are advised to continue checking the official website for the latest updates.
How can you evaluate the SBI PO Main 2020 Result?
1. Visit the official website of BPS.i.e.sbi.co.in.
2. Click on the Task section found on the homepage.
3. After that, it will take you to the information.
4. Now, click on the result of the SBI PO Main section in the latest announcement section.
5. PDF will be opened.
6. Applicants can download SBI PO Main results and save them for future use.
The campaign was carried out by hiring more than 2000 Probationary Officer posts. Nominations will be made on the basis of the Preliminary, Main, and Interview / Personality Test. The final list will be prepared on an interview basis. The final result is expected to be made last week according to the SBI employment manual.